Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

Just the author comment alone killed me. This was hilarious

the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

Super smooth!

Crazy smooth animation. And funny too. Didn't totally get what facebooks relevance to the xZibit-ish "put a hat on your hat so you can wear a hat while you're wearing a hat" bit, but funny nonetheless! Loved it!

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

F yeah!

Love this! Actually spending my next year making a motion comic, so I found this both useful and cool :) Your music choice absolutely ROCKS, it fits so well. I believe good music and the right editing can make even crappy artwork seem awesome (not that this was crappy) Liked the look, haven't quite seen a motion comic with this style before, so fun to see something fresh and a bit different!

Also, LOVE THE MUSIC. Just, aaah. So good. What's it called?

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Yeah

Great animation, love the artwork, but I got kinda bored.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Oh damn!

Wicked awesome art style! Holy s**t dude. Did you do all the animation in flash, or is there some after effects involved? Totally awesome either way... You're a real inspiration! Great, great job!

redminus responds:

It's all Flash.... I rendered it to video because it wouldn't play smoothly otherwise, but I didn't add anything. And thanks, Glad you liked it!

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

GREAT animation but...

I really didn't find it funny. Like, at all. The voices weren't believable and engaged enough, the dialogue was too slow-paced and dull... And the jokes weren't delivered with enough punch, so to speak. Feel kinda let down since I came here from the front page expecting to be blown away. Better luck next time.

Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

Funny as hell

Laughed out loud!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

...

The only reson im giving this a TEN is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!

Mulan Kinetic Typography Mulan Kinetic Typography

Allright

Pretty decent for a flash typography project. Nothing special but okay. Timing on the words was good. You should've used different colours for the different voices though (especially the "be a man" chorus). Would have made it more interesting and contrasted. Also maybe add some more visual elements here and there, and textures. Basically I agree with most of what saridout said. Keep creating :)

Microcosm Microcosm

Genious!

Can't believe I haven't seen this one before! Just brilliant. I got a pretty short attention span at times but this sucked me right in after a while. at first I thought it was gonna be lame and just boring but you really blew me away! Animation-wise of course it could have been better but the style kinda allows for some slack. Awesome! Thanks, stumbleUpon! :p