Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

Just the author comment alone killed me. This was hilarious

the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

Super smooth!

Crazy smooth animation. And funny too. Didn't totally get what facebooks relevance to the xZibit-ish "put a hat on your hat so you can wear a hat while you're wearing a hat" bit, but funny nonetheless! Loved it!

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

F yeah!

Love this! Actually spending my next year making a motion comic, so I found this both useful and cool :) Your music choice absolutely ROCKS, it fits so well. I believe good music and the right editing can make even crappy artwork seem awesome (not that this was crappy) Liked the look, haven't quite seen a motion comic with this style before, so fun to see something fresh and a bit different!

Also, LOVE THE MUSIC. Just, aaah. So good. What's it called?

Help the Hero! Help the Hero!

This menu music..

Reminds me so much of Legend of Zelda!
10 points just for an awesome nostalgic feel. Also the style is great!

Mega Ultimate Tutorial Mega Ultimate Tutorial

Allright, but

this is all really old as2 stuff, so it's kind of outdated. I'd recommend updating your scripting knowledge to as3. Also, I'm not a fan of flash-based flash-tutorials. At least when all they have is a "next" button. Your color and text choice makes the whole thing very imposing as well. If you're making tutorials make sure they are neat, arranged and it's easy to navigate back and forth between menus and pages. This might be useful to some people, I'll give you that. Otherwise, I'm sorry I just doesn't cut it for me in a web filled to the brim with tutorial material.

MagicMichael66 responds:

I see. I always try to improve my flash skills. Thank you for the constructive comment. I agree on updating to as3 but a lot of people still have issues on as2.

The Outsider The Outsider

Well done!

This game is pretty great, well done in just three days :) It was supsenseful and not too hard, even though you got no instructions. The only major thing that bugged me was the lack of response as you move the mouse across the screen. There should be something, anything, to indicate that you can interact with an object. Also, the constant fading when you moved from screen to screen, while complementing the mood of the game very well, felt kind of unessescary and time-consuming after a while due to the amount of backtracking recquired. I enjoyed the artstyle, though I understand how some people might find it a bit boring. Being able to skip book text would also be a welcome addition.

All in all, good job in 3 days! You are probably intensely aware of the shortcomings i pointed out already, and i fully understand how you didn't have time to put in all the features you probably wanted :) Love point and click games, and this was no exception! Inspired me to maybe make something based on literary work to :D

-Swampland- -Swampland-

Legen.... wait for it... DAIRY

I just fuckin want to make a game to fit every each one of your tunes. How come you arent more famous is beyond me!

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

God Damn!

I'm just sitting here, listening to your songs all night. Your music is so damn good it blows my mind.. It just makes ME want to make music, even though I suck :D
Don't ever stop.